Associate Sales Representative – Florida
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Regional Sales Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Associate Sales Representative’s role is to assist in the assigned territory with cold calling and booking targeted appointments and lunches, non-clinical case support (ensuring equipment is there and functioning) , sales support, business development activities, and follow up activities with the assigned Senior Sales Representative. Implement all sales and marketing plans for the Growth product line in the directly assigned accounts to generate revenue to exceed monthly and quarterly revenue and unit goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- In person cold call to book designated number of appointments with targeted physicians in the territory on a quarterly basis.
- Do research on target accounts prior to cold calls and log updated account notes into HubSpot on a regular basis.
- Assist the assigned Senior Rep to achieve 100% of monthly and quarterly revenue and unit goals.
- Support customer growth, retention, and loyalty by supporting in onboarding all new customers and re-engaging stalled accounts.
- Differentiate the Renuvion product line using clinical data; conducting in-services; and attending cases when needed. As growth products are added, expectation will be the same.
- Attend medical meetings as requested by management.
- Assist with case coverage ensuring all proper equipment is present and functioning, provide sales support, and assist with follow up sales activities in the assigned areas.
- Communicate activity, territory needs, trends, and targets to the assigned Senior Rep and Region Director on a weekly basis.
- Comply with all corporate policies, standards of conduct and maintain all administrative functions in a timely manner.
KEY RESULTS AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly activity, appointment, and revenue goals for growth products within the Senior Sales Rep’s territory.
- Overall Performance and goal attainment in the assigned Senior Sales Representative territory.
- Strong territory management
- Expense budget management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience. Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus, but not required.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree preferred.
- Documented track record of achievement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to respond to common inquiries from members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to personnel of all level employees.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may be asked to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electric shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
I acknowledge that this job description is used for outlining current major functions and responsibilities of the position and should not be construed to create a contract or guarantee of employment. I understand that all employment with Apyx Medical Corporation is considered employment-at-will. Employment at Will means that either party can sever the employment at any time for any reason. Additionally, the responsibilities and functions outlined in the description may be changed or modified at any time by Apyx Medical Corporation in response to its changing needs and at its sole and absolute discretion.
EMPLOYMENT WITH APYX MEDICAL
All employment with Apyx Medical is considered employment-at-will. Employment-at-will means that either party can sever the employment at any time for any reason. Additionally, the responsibilities and functions outlined in the description may be changed or modified at any time by Apyx Medical in response to its changing needs and at its sole absolute discretion.
To apply, click the button below.
APPLYING FOR EMPLOYMENT
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Apyx Medical team, click the button below.