Associate Sales Representative, South Florida
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Regional Sales Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Associate Sales Representative’s role is to assist in the assigned territory with case support, additional sales support, additional business development activities, and additional follow up activities with the assigned Senior Sales Representative. Implement all sales and marketing plans for the growth product line in the directly assigned accounts to generate revenue to exceed monthly and quarterly revenue and unit goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Assist the assigned Senior Rep to achieve 100% of monthly and quarterly revenue and unit goals.
- Differentiate the Renuvion® product line using clinical data; conducting in-services; and attending cases on a regular basis. Do the same for other growth products as well.
- Attend medical meetings as requested by management.
- Assist with case coverage, add additional sales support, and assist with sales follow up activities in the assigned areas.
- Communicate territory needs, trends, and targets to the assigned Senior Rep and Region Director on a weekly basis.
- Comply with all corporate policies, standards of conduct and maintain all administrative functions in a timely manner.
KEY RESULTS AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue goals for growth products
- Performance of the assigned Senior Surgical Representative territory
- Strong territory management
- Expense budget management
Bilingual Spanish preferred. Willing to relocate to the South Florida area. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience. Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus, but not required.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree preferred.
- Documented track record of achievement
EMPLOYMENT WITH APYX MEDICAL
All employment with Apyx Medical is considered employment-at-will. Employment-at-will means that either party can sever the employment at any time for any reason. Additionally, the responsibilities and functions outlined in the description may be changed or modified at any time by Apyx Medical in response to its changing needs and at its sole and absolute discretion.
Join the team where we offer a rewarding work experience, compensation and benefits package. Salary is commensurate with professional experience. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume, along with salary requirements, to: Human Resources, Apyx Medical Corporation, 5115 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, FL 33760-4004 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLYING FOR EMPLOYMENT
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Apyx™ Medical team, you may download our Employment Application PDF, fill it out, and send it along with your resume using any of the following methods:
EMAIL OUR HUMAN
MAIL A HARD COPY
c/o Apyx Medical Corporation
5115 Ulmerton Road
Clearwater, FL 33760-4004