Clinical Support Specialist – International
Department: Medical Affairs
Reports to: Director of Clinical Operation and Medical Affairs
FLSA Status: Exempt
Provide educational, technical and product support to existing and potential customers, direct sales and distributors. Supports International needs through site visits, user meetings, workshops, webinars and facilitates educational needs for both distributors and customers. Candidates must be proficient in either French, Spanish, or Italian, as well as English.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to any combination and new tasks may be assigned)
- Verify each distributor has a trained and skilled technical support person within their organization.
- Coordinate, schedule and conduct on-site in-services in accordance with current protocol content written and established by the Apyx Medical Advisory team and with Regulatory approval.
- Represent Apyx Medical during cases to provide technical assistance.
- Instruct on proper unpack and set up equipment, test generator, gas set-up, hand piece handling and products related to Apyx Medical procedures.
- Complete required installation and product reporting documentation to ensure quality system compliance.
- Responsible for the educational training of the Apyx Medical products and procedures to the contracted distributors and their qualified staff.
- Educate the customer on equipment set up, functionality, monitoring, trouble-shooting and proper cleaning of related products for Apyx Medical technology and treatments.
- Provide documentation of current protocols, treatment records and post treatment instructions.
- Assist in development of in-service protocols and execute downstream educational strategies.
- Develop and assist each territory with additional educational opportunities ie: webinars, ask the expert, demo events.
- Provides ongoing clinical and technical support and acts as a resource for physicians, and support staff on matters relating to our products and therapies through in-service programs, one on one sessions and phone support.
- Facilitate peer to peer education when appropriate.
- Responds to all emails received from the customer, Apyx Medical employees and related vendors in a timely manner.
- Acts as a liaison to distributor/customer and operations to ensure service and warranty issues are resolved.
- Increase consumable revenue through education on single use items and patient safety.
- Support distributors and Apyx Medical at regional and national tradeshows, meetings, congresses, University / Users meetings.
- Works as a team member with the direct and indirect reps to prioritize clinical, technical support and service expectation goals.
- Provides leads for new or additional products, opportunities and customers to the area distributor or Apyx Medical representative.
- Collaborates and works closely with clinical team, quality control, sales representatives, marketing department, warehouse and all other essential departments within Apyx Medical.
Must have education, training and/or experience demonstrating competence in each of the following areas:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or regional equivalence
- Preferred 3-5 years of industry experience
- Demonstrates a strong customer service attitude
- Excellent communication, time management, presentation and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Be available to travel up to 70% of schedule, Schedule is Monday through Friday however; may be extended to some weekends and evenings as required to execute the tasks assigned
- Required to attend semi/annual Global Sales and Corporate functions/meetings
- This is a field position and the specialist will be assigned a home office
- Be proficient in ACT, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and general office equipment
- Background in aesthetic medicine and practice
- Strong presentation, public speaking and in-service skills
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to respond to common inquiries from members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to personnel of all level employees. Candidates must be proficient in either French, Spanish, or Italian, as well as English.
EMPLOYMENT WITH APYX MEDICAL
All employment with Apyx Medical is considered employment-at-will. Employment-at-will means that either party can sever the employment at any time for any reason. Additionally, the responsibilities and functions outlined in the description may be changed or modified at any time by Apyx Medical in response to its changing needs and at its sole absolute discretion.
Please forward your resume, along with your salary requirements to: Human Resources, Apyx Medical Corporation, 5115 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, FL 33760 or email HR@apyxmedical.com.
APPLYING FOR EMPLOYMENT
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Apyx Medical team, you may download our Employment Application PDF, fill it out, and send it along with your resume using any of the following methods:
EMAIL OUR HUMAN
MAIL A HARD COPY
Apyx Medical Corporation
5115 Ulmerton Road
Clearwater, FL 33760-4004