Clinical Support Specialist – US, Southern California
Department: Medical Affairs
Reports to: Sr. Director of Clinical Operation and Medical Affairs
FLSA Status: Exempt
Provide educational, technical and product support to existing and potential customers, direct sales and independent sales. Supports US needs by aiding with installations/in-service, case support, site visit evaluation, Physicians Mentor Program (PMP) support; facilitates webinars and the educational needs for all employees and customers. Applicants must be located in or near Southern California.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to any combination and new tasks may be assigned)
- Identifies the process and facilitates the efforts to assist customers with any technical concerns.
- Coordinates, schedules and conducts on-site installations/in-services in accordance with current protocol content written and established by the Apyx Medical Advisory Board and with Regulatory approval.
- Represent Apyx during all surgical cases to provide technical assistance.
- Instruct on proper unpacking and set up of equipment, test generator, helium set-up, hand piece handling and products related to Apyx procedures.
- Complete required installation and product reporting documentation to ensure quality/compliance.
- Responsible for the educational training of the Apyx products and procedures to the contracted physician/provider and related staff.
- Educate the customer on equipment set up, functionality, monitoring, trouble-shooting and proper cleaning of related products for Apyx technology and treatments.
- Provide documentation of current protocols, treatment records and post treatment instructions.
- Assist in development of departmental collateral materials and execute downstream educational strategies.
- Develop and assist each territory with additional educational opportunities ie: webinars, demonstrations, trials cases and customer related events.
- Routinely review all content exchanged through DocMatter.
- Provides ongoing clinical and technical support and acts as a resource for physicians, and support staff on matters relating to our products and therapies through in-service programs, one on one sessions and phone support.
- Assist the departments and customers on any complaints, ie: information gathering, observations, documentation, follow up.
- Facilitate peer to peer education when needed, assist with onboarding of new employees.
- Responds to all emails received from the customer, Apyx employees and related vendors in a timely manner.
- Acts as a liaison to customer and operations to ensure service and warranty issues are resolved.
- Increase consumable revenue through education on single use items and patient safety.
- Provide support at regional and national tradeshows, PMP events, Congress meetings etc.
- Works as a team member with the direct and indirect reps to prioritize clinical, technical support and service expectation goals.
- Provides leads for new or additional products, opportunities and customers to the area Apyx representative.
- Collaborates and works closely with clinical team, quality control, sales representatives, marketing department, warehouse and all other essential departments within Apyx.
Must have education, training and/or experience demonstrating competence in each of the following areas:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or regional equivalence
- Preferred 3-5 years of industry experience
- Demonstrates a strong customer service attitude
- Excellent communication, time management, presentation and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Be available to travel up to 70% of schedule, Schedule is Monday through Friday however; may be extended to some weekends and evenings as required to execute the tasks assigned.
- Required to attend semi/annual Global Sales and Corporate functions/meetings.
- This is a field position and the specialist will be assigned a home office.
- Be proficient in ACT, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and general office equipment
- Background in aesthetic medicine and practice
- Strong presentation, public speaking and in-service skills
EMPLOYMENT WITH APYX MEDICAL
All employment with Apyx Medical is considered employment-at-will. Employment-at-will means that either party can sever the employment at any time for any reason. Additionally, the responsibilities and functions outlined in the description may be changed or modified at any time by Apyx Medical in response to its changing needs and at its sole absolute discretion.
To apply, click the button below.
APPLYING FOR EMPLOYMENT
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Apyx Medical team, click the button below.