Customer Service Specialist I (Multilingual)
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Customer Service & Logistics Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
As Customer Service Specialist I you will deliver service excellence to both our internal and external customers while continuing to look for opportunities to improve our processes, procedures, service, and support. This position will work closely with sales representatives, customers/distributors, the marketing department, and shipping.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Provide customer service in English and other foreign languages.
- Provide translation services for customer service and other departments as needed.
- Work together with customer service and shipping to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Serve as a key point of contact and resource for sales team.
- Work hand-in-hand with sales team to support them and move initiatives forward.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers, both internal and external, via email and phone and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and accurately.
- Analyze, interpret, and use sound judgment while assisting customers.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of company products.
- Handle the onboarding and exiting for all sales employees as it relates to Customer Service-related needs, ie Equipment, re-order business cards, etc.
- Administer and oversee sales employee inventory on a semi-annual basis.
- Use independent judgment as it relates to handling inventory availability for international customers.
- Must be willing and available to work late, particularly at the end of the month and end of quarters.
- Must be available to travel up to 4x a year for national sales meetings, trade shows and any other applicable meetings
- Other duties as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Requirements are an Associate Degree with 2-4 years relevant experience. Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office and have experience with databases. Technical background/acumen is a plus. Professional sales minded individual with excellent time management, communication, decision, making and organizational skills.
Ability to respond to common inquiries from members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to personnel of all level employees. Must be fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
EMPLOYMENT WITH APYX MEDICAL
All employment with Apyx Medical is considered employment-at-will. Employment-at-will means that either party can sever the employment at any time for any reason. Additionally, the responsibilities and functions outlined in the description may be changed or modified at any time by Apyx Medical in response to its changing needs and at its sole and absolute discretion.
Join the team where we offer a rewarding work experience, compensation and benefits package. Salary is commensurate with professional experience. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume, along with salary requirements, to: Asanka Abeyratne, Apyx Medical Corporation, 5115 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, FL 33760-4004 or e-mail HR@apyxmedical.com.
APPLYING FOR EMPLOYMENT
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Apyx® Medical team, you may download our Employment Application PDF, fill it out, and send it along with your resume using any of the following methods:
EMAIL OUR HUMAN
MAIL A HARD COPY
Apyx Medical Corporation
5115 Ulmerton Road
Clearwater, FL 33760-4004