International Product Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Broad scope of marketing responsibilities for all areas outside the United States encompassing strategic market planning and implementation, product development and launches, and budget maintenance and administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the international marketing plan for Apyx Medical’s Renuvion product line.
- Develop internationally focused marketing and sales support collateral material (literature, brochures, advertising, etc.) for both physician and patient campaigns.
- Work with Marketing team in the development and delivery of international specific content of the company’s digital and social media marketing efforts (i.e. Website, Instagram, FaceBook, LinkedIn, blog and email campaigns)
- Provide ongoing support and communication to the international sales directors and distribution network to include but not limited to:
- Market Developments and Trends
- Product updates
- Competitive activities
- Assist with the coordination, participation and product promotion at industry meetings and trade shows.
- Monitor and work within the approved marketing budget
- Track competitor activity and keep abreast of market changes. Analyze and communicate all relevant market and competitive data to sales and marketing teams.
- Work collaboratively with global sales teams/distributors to ensure consistent messaging for all products and markets.
- Liaise with other departments within the company as needed in the achievement of department and company goals
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Marketing or otherwise required
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Requirements are a minimum Bachelors’ Degree with 3-5 years relevant Marketing experience. Candidate must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and have experience with databases. Technical background and business acumen is a plus. Professional sales minded individual with excellent time management, communication, decision, making and organizational skills.
EMPLOYMENT WITH APYX MEDICAL
All employment with Apyx Medical is considered employment-at-will. Employment-at-will means that either party can sever the employment at any time for any reason. Additionally, the responsibilities and functions outlined in the description may be changed or modified at any time by Apyx Medical in response to its changing needs and at its sole absolute discretion.
To apply, click the button below.
APPLYING FOR EMPLOYMENT
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Apyx Medical team, click the button below.