Reports to: Vice President of Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Broad scope of marketing responsibilities encompassing strategic market planning and implementation, product development and launches, and budget maintenance and administration. Demonstrates leadership in cross functional setting and is effective in driving team to achieving deliverables.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Assist with the development and implementation of the marketing plan for Apyx Medical’s product line(s)
- Lead team in identifying strategy and deliverables for product. Develop marketing and sales support collateral material (literature, brochures, advertising, etc.) for both physician and patient campaigns
- Guide strategy and drive execution of the company’s digital and social media marketing efforts (i.e. Website, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, blog and email campaigns)
- Provide ongoing support and communication to the sales team and distribution network to include but not limited to:
- Market developments and trends
- Product updates
- Competitive activities
- Assist with the coordination, participation and product promotion at industry meetings and trade shows
- Monitor and work within the approved marketing budget
- Analyze and communicate all relevant market and competitive data to sales and marketing teams
- Work collaboratively with global sales teams/distributors to ensure consistent messaging for all products and markets
- Demonstrates ability to take a complex multi-functional issue and lead a group of people to access, analyze and recommend plan.
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President of Marketing or otherwise required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Requirements are a minimum Bachelors’ Degree with 5-7 years relevant experience. Candidate must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and have experience with databases. Technical background and business acumen is a plus. Professional sales minded individual with excellent time management, communication, decision, making and organizational skills. Must have a complete knowledge of market drivers, competitive strengths/weaknesses for product and market.
EMPLOYMENT WITH APYX MEDICAL
All employment with Apyx Medical is considered employment-at-will. Employment-at-will means that either party can sever the employment at any time for any reason. Additionally, the responsibilities and functions outlined in the description may be changed or modified at any time by Apyx Medical in response to its changing needs and at its sole absolute discretion.
To apply, click the button below.
APPLYING FOR EMPLOYMENT
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Apyx Medical team, click the button below.