Apyx™ Medical Corporation (formerly known as Bovie® Medical Corporation) is an advanced energy technology company with a passion for elevating people’s lives through innovative products in the cosmetic and surgical markets. Known for its innovative Helium Plasma Technology, Apyx is solely focused on bringing transformative solutions to the physicians and patients it serves. The company’s Helium Plasma Technology is marketed and sold as Renuvion® in the cosmetic surgery market and J-Plasma® in the hospital surgical market. Renuvion offers plastic surgeons, fascial plastic surgeons and cosmetic physicians a unique ability to provide controlled heat to the tissue to achieve their desired results. The J-Plasma system allows surgeons to operate with a high level of precision and virtually eliminating unintended tissue trauma. The Company also leverages its deep expertise and decades of experience in unique waveforms through original equipment manufacturing (OEM) agreements with other medical device manufacturers.
Apyx Medical Corporation
5115 Ulmerton Road • Clearwater, FL 33760-4004 • USA
Ph +1 727 384 2323
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Andrew Makrides, Esq., Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors | Bio
Charles D. Goodwin, Chief Executive Officer & Director | Bio
John Andres, Director | Bio
Michael Geraghty, Director | Bio
Craig A. Swandal, Director | Bio
Lawrence J. Waldman, CPA, Director | Bio
NEWS & PRESS RELEASE ARCHIVE
COMPANY INVESTOR PRESENTATION
FIRST QUARTER 2019
Management will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on May 8 to discuss the results of the quarter and to host a question and answer session. To listen to the call by phone, interested parties may dial 844-507-6493 (or 647-253-8641 for international callers) and provide access code 8252538. Participants should ask for the Apyx Medical Corporation Call. To listen to the live webcast of the call click on the WEBCAST button below.
Management participated in the following investor conferences. To listen to the webcast, click the button below.
- Piper Jaffray 30th Annual Healthcare Conference, Lotte New York Palace in New York, NY, Thursday, November 29 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Sidoti & Company Fall 2018 Investor Conference at the Grand Hyatt in New York, New York. Management presented to investors on Thursday, September 27 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
TRANSFER AGENT CONTACT:
Manhattan Transfer Registrar Co.
Ph +1 631 928 7655
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE GUIDELINES
- AUDIT COMMITTEE CHARTER
- COMPENSATION COMMITTEE CHARTER
- GOVERNANCE AND NOMINATION COMMITTEE CHARTER
- NOTICE OF EFFECTIVENESS
- SUNSHINE ACT / OPEN PAYMENT PROGRAM
- NOTICE OF PROPOSED SETTLEMENT AND SETTLEMENT HEARING
- APYX MEDICAL CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT AND ETHICS
- CONFLICT MINERALS DISCLOSURE REPORT