Senior Sales Representative – Minnesota
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Regional Sales Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Senior Sales Representative is responsible for sales in connection with Apyx Medical’s Advanced Energy Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Planning and achieving sales goals for new and existing customers.
- Maintain and cultivate relationships with distributors and end user customers
- Work with Independent Representatives to ensure all customers are provided with exceptional service from the field.
- Create presentations for dealers.
- Analyze customer business opportunities, threats and develop the appropriate action plans.
- Skillfully manage time and territory, prioritize multiple projects and tasks, exhibit strong organizational skills with attentions to detail and meet deadlines.
- Comply with all Company policies, instructions, and directives for the fulfillment of Company objectives and for the maximum profitable sales.
- Maintain awareness of competitive products and marketing practices, and keeps sales management informed concerning them.
- Become a company expert and resource on both Apyx and competitive products.
- Prepares and submits expenses reports, sales, marketing, and territory reports, as required.
- Manage travel and expenses effectively, responsibly and within budget requirements of the Company.
- Attend Regional and National Trade Shows required by management.
- Complete other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Reports to the Regional Sales Director
- Coordinate with the Regional Sales Director concerns or scheduling regarding sales, manufacturer’s representatives, customer service, inside sales support (admin asst) and graphics.
- Communicate to customer service personnel customer requirements.
- Discuss Quality issues and concerns with QA and or Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) from four-year College or University preferred with 10-12 years prior experience in the Medical field. Moderate computer literacy. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
EMPLOYMENT WITH APYX MEDICAL
All employment with Apyx Medical is considered employment-at-will. Employment-at-will means that either party can sever the employment at any time for any reason. Additionally, the responsibilities and functions outlined in the description may be changed or modified at any time by Apyx Medical in response to its changing needs and at its sole absolute discretion.
Please forward your resume, along with your salary requirements to: Human Resources, Apyx Medical Corporation, 5115 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, FL 33760 or email HR@apyxmedical.com.
APPLYING FOR EMPLOYMENT
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Apyx Medical team, you may download our Employment Application PDF, fill it out, and send it along with your resume using any of the following methods:
EMAIL OUR HUMAN
MAIL A HARD COPY
Apyx Medical Corporation
5115 Ulmerton Road
Clearwater, FL 33760-4004